This calendar is set up to identify regularly scheduled meetings - meeting dates/times are subject to change; please confirm the meeting date/time.
Board of Commissioners - Current Standing Committee Members (pdf)
Standing Committees of the Board of Commissioners are made up of three appointed Commissioners to review topics that fall under the following descriptions
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE: To review and tentatively approve payments of bills and vouchers on a bi-weekly schedule.
- HUMAN SERVICES: Matters relating to the Health Department, Mental Health, Department on Aging, M.S.U. Extension, Michigan Works, Lenawee Transportation, Veteran’s Affairs.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / EQUALIZATION: Oversees Equalization Department and meets with County Assessors for setting valuations. Coordinates computer functions of County departments, develop plans for utilization of hardware and software.
- PHYSICAL RESOURCES: Matters relating to the Drain Commission, Parks, Planning Commission, Buildings and Grounds, Airport, Soil Conservation, Economic Development, Printing and Purchasing.
- POLICIES & PROCEDURES: To review County policies, including the Employee Handbook, and recommend any amendments or new policies to the full Board of Commissioners for consideration.
- RULES & APPOINTMENTS: Confirms the BOC Chair’s appointments to various committees and boards and recommends confirmation to the full Board of Commissioners. Recommend established rules and policies for the Board of Commissioners.
A list of the current members of Standing Committees (pdf)
Other Board Appointments
The Board of Commissioners make appointments to many other boards that serve our community. Board Appointments (pdf)
If you are interested in serving on one of these boards, please complete a Board Appointment Application (pdf) and submit it to the County Administrator's Office.
Looking for Election Results? See ELECTION SERVICES
If you are interested in running for an elected position visit the Michigan SOS website